Rebecca Kipper (Volumes 14 & 15) and Kristin Aoun (Volumes 15 & 16) were mentioned in a recent OC Register article, “A Man Walks into a Bar Exam,” by fellow Chapman Law School alum (and OC Register columnist) Frank Mickadeit. Please check out the article (directions below).
Steps for Chapman Students:
1) Go to http://www1.chapman.edu/library/
2) Type in “Orange County Register” in the Journal Finder search box
3) Click on ProQuest Newsstand
4) Type in your Chapman ID and Password
5) Type in “A Man Walks into a Bar Exam” in the Search Within This Publication search box
Steps for Non-Chapman Students:
1) Go to http://www.ocregister.com/common/archives/?catID=18825 (the date of the article is August 14, 2013)
2) Log into your OC Register account if you have one (if not, there is a free 7-day trial)
Congrats to all three for making it through the grueling California bar examination!