Chapman Law Review accepts submissions for both its print journal (Chapman Law Review), as well as its online-only journal (Chapman Law Review Online).
CHAPMAN LAW REVIEW (PRINT)
2) All citations should conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed. 2015).
CHAPMAN LAW REVIEW ONLINE (ONLINE)
Chapman Law Review Online is our new online-only journal, founded in 2014. The pieces in this journal are shorter than the ones typically found in our print journal, but are just as timely and scholarly.
1) Each submission should not exceed eighteen hundred (1800) words, nor should there be more than twenty-five (25) total citations. This will ensure that Chapman Law Review will be able to publish as many pieces as possible, in a timely manner.
2) Please send submissions in Microsoft Word format to ChapmanLawReviewOnline@gmail.com. Please include the words “Online Submission” in the subject line and include your CV as an attachment.
3) All citations should conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed. 2015).
Chapman Law Review
– See more at: http://www.chapmanlawreview.com/archives/3465#sthash.idIhLKBn.dpuf